Occured on July 20, 2023
Occured on May 17, 2023
Occured on May 9, 2023
Occured on March 2, 2023
Occured on February 24, 2023
Occured on December 3, 2022
Occured on October 20, 2022
Occured on October 1, 2022
Occured on August 5, 2022
Occured on July 21, 2022
Occured on April 21, 2022
Occured on April 8, 2022
Occured on January 27, 2022
Occured on October 30, 2021
Occured on August 20, 2021
Occured on June 11, 2021
Occured on September 23, 2020
Occured on November 22, 2019
Latest Tesla Update
Confirmed by Elon
Take a look at features that Elon Musk has said will be coming soon.
256GB SSD Drive for Tesla by Jeda
- Tesla Updates Hazard Lights Frequency To Improve Safety in Software Update
- Video Reveals the Cybertruck's Unique User Interface [Video]
- Musk Merges Worlds: X App Coming Soon to Your Tesla
- Spy Photo Hints at How Tesla's Front Bumper Camera Will Work
- Tesla Will Lower Climate Fan Speed While on a Call, Add Ability To Pause PWS and Reposition Backup Camera
- Tesla To Add Official Support for Third-Party Services and Apps
- Musk Provides Timeline for Improved Auto Wipers and 'Actually Smart Summon' Features
- Tesla's Hidden 'Elon Mode' Unveiled: A Sneak Peek into the Future of FSD [Video]
- Elon Musk Promises 'Super Good' Autowiper Performance With Latest Iteration
- Tesla's Latest App Update Hints at Boombox v2, Self Park Standby Mode, and More
More Tesla News
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
TeslaFi is a service that logs your drives and charging sessions so that you can later refer back to them. We highly recommend checking them out if you use your car for business trips and would like to keep track of reimbursements, if you like to see how much you spend on charging or if you just love statistics. View their about us page and see everything they have to offer!
The EV Universe newsletter reports distill more than 100 EV news sources into a 10-minute read every week. We cover both Tesla and the rest of the EV industry. Join over 3,000 EV geeks like us and subscribe to the free weekly newsletter here.
Tesla Android Project enables you to run Android apps in your Tesla. The platform is Open Source and you can deploy it on your own Raspberry Pi 4. Consider supporting the initiative by donating or purchasing the Compute Module 4 Bundle that delivers the best experience. Get $20 off by using the code: NotATeslaApp
Find out how to become a sponsor and have your site listed here.
Although we share official Tesla release notes, we are not affiliated with Tesla Motors. We are Tesla fans and supporters.