The Ultimate Guide to Tesla Shortcuts and Tips You May Not Know
April 27, 2023
How to add more 'Quick Control' icons to the Tesla app
May 17, 2022
How to keep music playing after closing doors
October 1, 2021
Top Tesla tips you may not know
August 13, 2021
Tip: Turn on seat heaters, check charge level and more while watching Netflix
August 3, 2021
Disable Seat Belt Warning for Child Seats
May 17, 2021
Easy way to turn off lane-change turn signals
May 10, 2021
How to Re-Calibrate Tesla Window Regulators
April 29, 2021
How to Restart Your Tesla, Reboot or Reset Your Frozen Screen
April 22, 2021
Top 5 Most Useful Voice Commands
April 8, 2021
Did you know that your Tesla has an Emergency Brake? Here's how to use it
March 18, 2021
What tires do you have and what tires do you need in Winter?
March 13, 2021
Charge Port has an Open/Release Button
February 16, 2021
Shortcut to Quickly Navigate to Home Destination
January 27, 2021
How to Adjust the Maximum Height the Trunk Opens
January 27, 2021
How to Quickly Wake Up Your Car in the App
January 25, 2021
Latest Tesla Update
See all the features included in Tesla's latest update, version 2023.20.
Confirmed by Elon
Take a look at features that Elon Musk has said will be coming soon.
- Tesla Model X Plaid to Gain Track Mode Says Musk
- Elon Musk Provides Updates on Park Seek; Major Architectural Improvements Enroute
- Tesla To Improve Driver Monitoring and Track Drowsiness Even When Autopilot Is Off
- First Look at Tesla's 'Drive on Sunshine' Feature That Will Charge Your Tesla With Excess Solar Energy
- Tesla to Revive Low Regen Mode in Upcoming Update
- Tesla Revives Remote and Auto Window Capabilities Following NHTSA Compliance
- Tesla to Make Changes to the Power Meter in Their Cars
- Tesla Update 2023.12: A look at Steering Wheel Customization and Text Size Adjustments
- Tesla to Automatically Activate Climate System If Occupant Left in Vehicle
- Tesla Will Display the Vehicle's Navigation Route in the Tesla App
More Tesla News
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
TeslaFi is a service that logs your drives and charging sessions so that you can later refer back to them. We highly recommend checking them out if you use your car for business trips and would like to keep track of reimbursements, if you like to see how much you spend on charging or if you just love statistics. View their about us page and see everything they have to offer!
Stay organized, connected, and stylish with Cyberbackpack — the #1 backpack, luggage & travel accessories for Tesla owners. We highly recommend checking them out if you commute or travel and would like a backpack or luggage that is sleek, secure and durable. View their products page and see everything they have to offer!
The EV Universe newsletter reports distill more than 100 EV news sources into a 10-minute read every week. We cover both Tesla and the rest of the EV industry. Join over 3,000 EV geeks like us and subscribe to the free weekly newsletter here.
Find out how to become a sponsor and have your site listed here.
Although we share official Tesla release notes, we are not affiliated with Tesla Motors. We are Tesla fans and supporters.