Musk's Interview on Twitter Spaces: Addressing Twitter's Impact and Tesla Stock Sales
April 12, 2023
Andrej Karpathy considers returning to Tesla to work on Optimus [video]
October 31, 2022
What working for Elon Musk was like: "He's actually a really good guy"
August 27, 2022
Details emerge about Master Plan Part 3 in 'Getting Stoned' podcast
July 1, 2022
Elon talks about Twitter and job cuts at Bloomberg forum [video]
June 23, 2022
Elon discusses the future of Tesla at the 'Future of the Car' conference
May 12, 2022
Franz discusses the Roadster, Cybertruck and more
February 10, 2022
Karpathy talks about how Tesla is solving vision AI
June 21, 2021
Sandy Munro Interviews Elon Musk to Talk about the Future of Tesla
February 3, 2021
Andrej Karpathy talks about Tesla AI and FSD on the Robot Brains podcast
March 24, 2021
Elon talks to Joe Rogan about how the Roadster will hover
February 13, 2021
Jay Leno interviews Elon Musk while driving the Cybertruck
May 28, 2020
Latest Tesla Update
See all the features included in Tesla's latest update, version 2023.20.4.
Confirmed by Elon
Take a look at features that Elon Musk has said will be coming soon.
- Tesla Gears Up to Enhance Service Mode: New Features Unveiled in Upcoming Software Update
- Tesla's Latest App Update Hints at Boombox v2, Self Park Standby Mode, and More
- An Early Look at Tesla's 2023.20 Update and Its Features
- Tesla Model X Plaid to Gain Track Mode Says Musk
- Elon Musk Provides Updates on Park Seek; Major Architectural Improvements Enroute
- Tesla To Improve Driver Monitoring and Track Drowsiness Even When Autopilot Is Off
- First Look at Tesla's 'Drive on Sunshine' Feature That Will Charge Your Tesla With Excess Solar Energy
- Tesla to Revive Low Regen Mode in Upcoming Update
- Tesla Revives Remote and Auto Window Capabilities Following NHTSA Compliance
- Tesla to Make Changes to the Power Meter in Their Cars
More Tesla News
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
TeslaFi is a service that logs your drives and charging sessions so that you can later refer back to them. We highly recommend checking them out if you use your car for business trips and would like to keep track of reimbursements, if you like to see how much you spend on charging or if you just love statistics. View their about us page and see everything they have to offer!
Stay organized, connected, and stylish with Cyberbackpack — the #1 backpack, luggage & travel accessories for Tesla owners. We highly recommend checking them out if you commute or travel and would like a backpack or luggage that is sleek, secure and durable. View their products page and see everything they have to offer!
The EV Universe newsletter reports distill more than 100 EV news sources into a 10-minute read every week. We cover both Tesla and the rest of the EV industry. Join over 3,000 EV geeks like us and subscribe to the free weekly newsletter here.
Find out how to become a sponsor and have your site listed here.
Although we share official Tesla release notes, we are not affiliated with Tesla Motors. We are Tesla fans and supporters.