Discuss: Tesla Rolls Out Halloween Mode With Update 2026.38.3

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,464
408
83
Tesla's Halloween Mode adds a ghost car avatar, graveyard parked scene, Trick or Treat Mode, spooky wraps, a light show, a scary Boombox voice, and more Read More
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
818
94
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
WEREWOLF HOOOOWWWWLL-YES In time for this years Halloween, FANGS so much. As soon as this update available in Canada I'll BEHEADING OFF to my coffin to download/install this totally GHOUL treat.

Heads OFF to the Tesla tech ZOMBIES for creating this fun update. Quoting Dracula-I hope this does not suck, with zero BUGS, that would be a pain in the neck. I can dig up some people who will go BATTY for this update.

Fun Fact: Rivian brings out there Halloween update in October but then it DISAPPEARS in November.......WTF(rank). Yup, the H-mode has Ghosted a ton of people each November, almost like a Halloweenie.

Booo for Rivian-werewolf howl for Tesla.

Will there be a wake word/phrase “trick or treat”, let’s get spooky or some hidden Easter eggs-Patsy foot gets bloody or Optimus dons a mask?
 
Last edited: