Full Self-Driving (Beta) Terms
The Full Self-Driving (Beta) feature toggle has been disabled. To use Full Self- Driving (Beta), re-enable the feature toggle in Controls > Autopilot and review the updated terms.
Full Self-Driving (Beta) Suspension
For maximum safety and accountability, Full Self-Driving (Beta) will not operate if improper usage is detected. Improper usage is considered when you, or another driver of your vehicle, receive three 'Forced Autopilot Disengagements'. This is when the Autopilot system disengages for the remainder of a trip after the driver has received several audio and visual warnings for inattentiveness. Keep your hands on the wheel and remain attentive at all times.
FSD v10.5 Release Notes
- Improved VRU (pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcycles) crossing velocity error by 20% from improved quality in our auto-labeling.
- Improved static world predictions (road lines, edges, and lane connectivity) by up to 13% using a new static world auto-labeler and adding 165K auto-labeled videos.
- Improved cone and sign detections by upreving the generalized static object network with 15K more video clips and adjusting oversampling and overweighting strategies (+ 4.5% precision, + 10.4% recall).
- Improved cut-in detection network by 5.5% to help reduce false slowdowns.
- Enabled "emergency collision avoidance maneuvering" in shadow mode
- Enabled behavior to lane change away from merges when safe to do so.
- Improved merge object detection recall by using multi-modal object prediction at intersections.
- Improved control for merges by increasing smoothness of arrival time constraints and considering possible merging objects beyond visibility.
- Improved lane changes by allowing larger deceleration limit in short-deadline situations.
- Improved lateral control for creeping forward to get more visibility.
- Improved modeling of road boundaries on high curvature roads for finer maneuvers.
- Improved logic to stay on-route and avoid unnecessary detours/rerouting.
Press the "Video Record" button on the top bar UI to share your feedback. When pressed, your vehicle's external cameras will share a short VIN associated Autopilot Snapshot with the Tesla engineering team to help make improvements to FSD. You will not be able to view the clip.