Tesla FSD Beta 10.69.3 expected this week

roberth154

Sep 30, 2022
Elon talks about FSD being safer by than human drivers. If the car can signal the driver that the light has changed from red to green it clearly can differentiate between a red and a greed light. Yet it still slams on the brakes and comes to a screeching halt at green traffic signals and school zone signals even if I override with gear stalk or continue to press the accelerator or sometimes screams and displays the red TAKE CONTROL NOW signal. I’ve been patiently waiting for FSD. I hope it is improved over EAP

silversam

Oct 19, 2022
Hmm! The number of videos I have watched (am watching) don't show those issues. Phantom braking has been an issue and still appears to have some room for improvement but all I have seen is unexpected braking, something quite tamer than "slamming" them on. Nevertheless, if you have been hitting your "Report" button, I'm sure they will work it out in the not too distant future. It will never be perfect and even I as a human have slammed on the brakes for no "real" reason before because of something I thought I saw. Elon says it is better than humans and I'm pretty sure that Tesla's data is far superior to our limited experiences.

roberth154

Sep 30, 2022
Hmm! The number of videos I have watched (am watching) don't show those issues. Phantom braking has been an issue and still appears to have some room for improvement but all I have seen is unexpected braking, something quite tamer than "slamming" them on. Nevertheless, if you have been hitting your "Report" button, I'm sure they will work it out in the not too distant future. It will never be perfect and even I as a human have slammed on the brakes for no "real" reason before because of something I thought I saw. Elon says it is better than humans and I'm pretty sure that Tesla's data is far superior to our limited experiences.
Where is the “Report” button?