What's new in Tesla's 2022.40.1 update

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Tesla's 2022.40.1 update will make dog owners happy and radio stations. That's just a few of the upgrades that owners will notice.… Read More

Bjonne

Oct 25, 2022
Can we please have the same functionality (dog mode and sentry enabled at the same time) with Camp Mode. We love to camp in the car but would like to have the security of sentry mode enabled while we sleep.

Warekiwi

Sep 2, 2022
My MYLR (UK version) notified me that the upload for 2022.40.1 would commence on the night of 27th. Next morning I was surprised to see that it had "back-stepped" to 2022.36.6. (Apparently this happened to many cars) The process caused many problems- particularly bugs with both phone and card access- eventually sorted with help from Tesla (reset of one card plus uninstall/reinstall/reset of Android phone app. On attempting to drive (manually) I kept getting collision warnings before I had gone a few feet from my home! I started a recalibration of the cameras and once that was complete reselected all the available non-beta FSD options. After all that the car is behaving as previously- Phew!

• Angry
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

daniel454

Sep 16, 2022
Just got 40.4, release notes don't show anything new above 40.1 and unfortunately it still had a bug where Disney+ wont play.... 😢

Legendary

Sep 15, 2022
Today I installed the 40.4.2 and I noticed that now when you stay in the same place for a certain period of time (5m I think) the car goes automatically to park mode. Something it never did in the past.
And I don't know if it's something I never noticed but now the visualization seems to occupy the whole part of the left side of the screen and it is not "stopped" anymore by the icons like the lights or the brake icons, but it is instead displayed behind these icons.