Tesla drops Safety Score to 80; sends FSD Beta to new testers

Sep 20, 2022
Tesla's threshold to get Full Self Driving is now 80, allowing thousands of owners into the FSD Beta testing group… Read More
Got the FSD Beta today and it locked me out when I actually had my hand on the steering wheel. It locked up on me and did what it wanted to do so lost one of my five chances. So unfair.

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Got the FSD Beta today and it locked me out when I actually had my hand on the steering wheel. It locked up on me and did what it wanted to do so lost one of my five chances. So unfair.
It definitely isn't a perfect system, which is why Tesla gives us five strikes. Some things can make it worse such as sun glasses so be mindful of that as well.

minsaraoorthi

Sep 21, 2022
Tesla's threshold to get Full Self Driving is now 80, allowing thousands of owners into the FSD Beta testing group… Read More
Is this still valid or the beta is done?

I’m on 20.9 w safety score of 92 but not enough autopilot miles for the month.

Wondering if I should go on a drive 🤪

Drivenside

Sep 28, 2022
How do I find out how many autopilot miles I have????

I SO want this--I drove a friend's car that has it and it's great.

saflak

Sep 28, 2022
Got the FSD beta, finally. So far, I would give it a B grade. Question: Is it possible that individual cars get updates and fixes based on that car's feedback to the Tesla team or is it only the entire FSD beta fleet that gets the updates and fixes? It seems some FSD beta videos on Youtube show far better behavior than mine is showing so I am wondering if the machine learning can be vehicle specific.