Tesla adds ability to unlatch car door from the app [video]

Dantho

Oct 10, 2022
Good staff.. but what to do with the window frozen? It may not be pulled down anyway

urquattro83

Oct 16, 2022
After updating the iOS Tesla app, and configuring the actions beneath the car graphic, the unlatch control in the Tesla app only unfolds the driver's mirror, but unlocks all door locks!

Donb1234

Aug 29, 2022
Why does it take so long for Android updates? I would be willing to bet there are more of us than Apple users.

roberth154

Sep 30, 2022
Is there something I need to do to enable the two Lock Screen widgets? They don’t show up on mine

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Why does it take so long for Android updates? I would be willing to bet there are more of us than Apple users.
I doubt that's on purpose (that is- Tesla's intent) rather the approval process for the app store. I could be wrong of course. Let us beta test the new apps for you :)

zorwick

Nov 19, 2022
Ok, Winter is here, had my first frozen door-handle. Where is the android update??? I don't want to have this experience every day.

Legendary

Sep 15, 2022
Ok, Winter is here, had my first frozen door-handle. Where is the android update??? I don't want to have this experience every day.
Hi, I'm on Android and I was able to unlatch the door. I'm using the 4.14.2 version of the app.
To unlatch the door you need to add the shortcut first and then proceed.

zorwick

Nov 19, 2022
Hi, I'm on Android and I was able to unlatch the door. I'm using the 4.14.2 version of the app.
To unlatch the door you need to add the shortcut first and then proceed.
I have the same app version....but he do I add shortcut? I don't find anything like that...