I wholeheartedly agree. It is baffling to me that they even had promotional images of the refreshed Model 3 in 2024 WITH the front bumper camera already, but decided “nah, let's just release it and then screw everyone over”. I mean, they can't even use the excuse of not wanting to delay release, since at that point they had already delayed it in the US by months in comparison to the China release. How much would it really have cost them to maybe delay an extra few weeks just so they can release a fully featured car that would now be in line with all the other models. I feel the same way with their mentality about making hardware versions that have absolutely no upgrade path. Like if I'm literally willing to pay you money to upgrade my car instead of having to buy a new one, TAKE MY MONEY AND GIVE ME THE UPGRADE! Or, at the bare minimum, make it to where I can potentially DIY it myself or find a 3rd party shop that would be willing to do the work. Unbelievable, honestly. Do better Tesla, we love the cars, just not the decisions you make on our behalf.