Discuss: Tesla's Supercharger Congestion Fees: More Details in Updated Owner's Manual

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Thanks for the clarification on this. This is good to know. I suppose these policies can change as they bump up against reality too but all that makes sense to me.
 

RNHurt

Well-known member
Sep 17, 2022
450
359
63
Kentucky
I just hope this information makes it to the legacy cars. I love my 2020 MX but it's getting more and more frustrating to see these types of features not make it to the platform. Games and other things that rely on new hardware is understandable; Supercharging info is not.
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
I just hope this information makes it to the legacy cars. I love my 2020 MX but it's getting more and more frustrating to see these types of features not make it to the platform. Games and other things that rely on new hardware is understandable; Supercharging info is not.
True that! I'm sure that kind of info doesn't take up a lot of resources and will show up for everyone back to 2012 Ss. Worst case though- it will be on your phone's Tesla app :) .
 
  • Like
Reactions: RNHurt