The tire center portion of the update is a big improvement. I am soon due for a tire change after nearly 30,000 miles on the OEM tires. That said, right now the only option they are providing is the same tires that came with the car, which are the Hankook Ventus S1 (T0) All-Season. They are pretty great tires for my climate, but in my opinion they wear out a bit too quickly, and don't feel super comfortable or quiet. I have seen some other tires that are less performant, but do offer a more comfortable and quieter ride. I hope that at some point in the future they offer more options that have different focuses and priorities for different preferences. For example, I have recently been considering getting the Hankook iON Evo All-Season tire, which offers similar if not better efficiency, more comfortable, quieter, but less performance in wet environments. And keep in mind, by less performance in the wet, I mean you aren't going to be setting lap records in them, but they are still more than adequate for daily driving.