Discuss: Tesla Updates App to v4.31.5; Fixes and References to Upcoming Features

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Wish I was in a position to consider a P3 or Ludicrous 3 in the near future, can’t wait to see what that car entails. I’m hoping for some HV battery improvements, more capacity or at the least 800v+ for quicker charging.

Reactions: RNHurt

e-frosch

Sep 14, 2022
The demo mode for Tesla vehicles is already there. See Discover> Order vehicle> at the right end of models.

Attachments

• demo.jpg
    demo.jpg
    739.8 KB · Views: 6

KLF

Apr 3, 2024
After this app update 4.31.5 the climate options are now missing for me,….Dog mode, Camp Mode, Defrost,…etc. all no longer show at the bottom when you select the “climate” button. You only see the car top view. Anyone else with this issue ??

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
After this app update 4.31.5 the climate options are now missing for me,….Dog mode, Camp Mode, Defrost,…etc. all no longer show at the bottom when you select the “climate” button. You only see the car top view. Anyone else with this issue ??
I'm running 4.31.5 on an iPhone 13 Pro Max and I can see the climate options (Dog Mode, Camp Mode, etc.) just like normal. No issues at all.

KLF

Apr 3, 2024
I'm running 4.31.5 on an iPhone 13 Pro Max and I can see the climate options (Dog Mode, Camp Mode, etc.) just like normal. No issues at all.
Thanks for the reply RNHurt,…I just launched my app today and now those options are all back,…perhaps they were just working on a server update or something,… was very strange indeed.

trucks

Apr 7, 2024
I've the same issue, with iPhone 11 pro max. I can solve reinstalling app, but shortly afterwards the issue ii back

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
They are there on my iPhone 15 Pro, but hidden, you have to drag them up from the bottom-

Attachments

• IMG_5536.jpeg
    IMG_5536.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 2

KLF

Apr 3, 2024
I see there's an app update today. From what I can see that climate page works as it did in the pic I posted.
Strange,…I am using iPhone X and I do not have an app update available today and the options at the bottom when I click climate is no longer there again,…not hidden either. The missing options did come back for a short time,…but no longer they’re now. Just the top view of the car where you can only select seat and steering wheel heat. Perhaps it’s an iPhone X issue,…but I certainly do not want to upgrade my iPhone to get these options back !,..,that would suck !

• Wow
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

trucks

Apr 7, 2024
After 4.31.6 update, you can see in attachment a screenshot of my climate page (iPhone 11 pro max). The bottom is empty! The page was OK after reinstalling my app, but ten hours later is wrong again. My wife’s app, with iPhone 13 Pro and the same update and the same Model 3, works properly.

• Wow
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

KLF

Apr 3, 2024
After 4.31.6 update, you can see in attachment a screenshot of my climate page (iPhone 11 pro max). The bottom is empty! The page was OK after reinstalling my app, but ten hours later is wrong again. My wife’s app, with iPhone 13 Pro and the same update and the same Model 3, works properly.
I also just noticed when the climate options disappear,….so does the option under “Location” where you can put in an address of your next destination and shoot it to the car ,…also missing. When you select Location,..you now only see a map indicating where your car is. I am using an iPhone X and my app and phone software are both updated.

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
I also just noticed when the climate options disappear,….so does the option under “Location” where you can put in an address of your next destination and shoot it to the car ,…also missing. When you select Location,..you now only see a map indicating where your car is. I am using an iPhone X and my app and phone software are both updated.
I wonder if that’s something specific to the older iPhones… sorry :( . Kinda silly though, if it worked for a bit then it should be able to work all the time.

KLF

Apr 3, 2024
I wonder if that’s something specific to the older iPhones… sorry :( . Kinda silly though, if it worked for a bit then it should be able to work all the time.
As soon as I posted this additional issue with the location options missing,…I got a car update notification (2024.8.9),…so I did the update and those missing options came back for about 2 minutes !,…I closed the app and re-opened it to check again,…and guess what,…both missing once again. It’s very strange and frustrating.

EVSteveA

Jan 19, 2023
I had both these issues when I looked earlier, but everything seems back to normal at the moment

EVSteveA

Jan 19, 2023
Just killed the app and reopened it and climate and location now not working, will see if I can get them back

EVSteveA

Jan 19, 2023

Another thread with more info