Discuss: Tesla To Introduce New Safety Feature That Monitors Driver's Drowsiness

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Seems to me that drowsiness is a bigger issue when you’re NOT using FSDb. Right?
I know this isn‘t directly related but- You know how there is a collision warning? How about a ‘you’re gonna run that stop sign / red light‘ warning? I wonder how hard it would be to program the car to do that… I bet most of the work has been done.

e-frosch

Sep 14, 2022
Tesla enhances driver safety with its new 'Driver Drowsiness Warning' system, leveraging cabin cameras to monitor signs of fatigue and ensure alert driving.… Read More
When and in which regions will it be launched? With which update?

Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
When and in which regions will it be launched? With which update?
Tesla has included the feature in some of Europe's owner's manuals, but not all of them. If we go by the owner's manual, then it appears it may launch in countries like France, Germany and other European countries first.

e-frosch

Sep 14, 2022
Tesla hat die Funktion in einigen europäischen Bedienungsanleitungen aufgenommen, jedoch nicht in allen. Wenn wir uns an die Bedienungsanleitung halten, scheint es, als würde es zuerst in Ländern wie Frankreich, Deutschland und anderen europäischen Ländern eingeführt.

Tesla erhöht die Fahrersicherheit mit seinem neuen „Driver Drowsiness Warning“-System, das Kabinenkameras nutzt, um Anzeichen von Müdigkeit zu überwachen und für aufmerksames Fahren zu sorgen.… Weiterlesen
Thank you for your information. In German manual it's not inserted, not visible.