Discuss: Tesla FSD Will Soon Be Able to Copy Your Parking Habits

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,431
406
83
Tesla owners can generally trust FSD to get them from point A to point B, but the final parking job at the destination is often a completely different story… Read More
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
I honestly hope that this comes sooner rather than later. By and large my only real disengagements are still to do with navigation and parking. Parking overall isn't terrible in my personal experience, but what I tend to have issues with is things like FSD deciding to park in handicapped spots, going front-in when I need to back-in, and vice versa. For example, today I went to Costco, and the majority of the time FSD decides to go front in, but for whatever reason, today it decided to back in, and that isn't good for getting my groceries into the trunk. I really wish they would at least give us a destination-specific option like front-in every time or back-in every time, but I suppose that is more difficult than just having FSD remember how you park.