Discuss: Original Tesla Cybertruck Concepts Unveiled: The Making of a Sci-Fi Reality

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Walter Isaacson's insights into the creation of Tesla's Cybertruck, featuring Elon Musk's visionary sketches and the bold inspiration behind this revolutionary … Read More

Reactions: RNHurt

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
I really like some of those designs. I think the ones with the high "belly" seem to be most intriguing. Also, the quote of "why doesn't the future look like the future" kind of resonates with me as well. Why doesn't it? In the 80's all of the future stuff seemed to be really angular (Airwolf, etc.) and flying, but if we look around, things don't seem to have changed much, at least design wise. 🤷‍♂️

The quote about, "I want this. Don't resist me." reminds me of another difficult leader in technology. Steve Jobs was not known as a nice and polite man at work (or even at home) and this sounds like something he would say. I don't agree with a lot of what Musk does (the Twitter debacle) or what Jobs did (how he treated his daughter) but I believe they both changed the world in the positive.