Discuss: Elon Confirms Tesla Robotaxi Is Ahead of Schedule — Already Driverless, Opening to Public in Late June

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
This is great and all, but I am more curious to know about the consumer version of FSD. What is going on in that front? At this point it’s been months since we have received a meaningful update, and it doesn’t appear that Tesla is planning on releasing a new version any time soon, let alone unsupervised FSD outside of Austin. What gives? I understand that these things take time, and testing needs to be done for validation. But even so, 0 updates? Like not even a hint at what is coming? I sure hope the next update is huge after such a long wait between updates.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
I know Elon has confirmed it, but honestly let's wait and see. And hope. My assumption is all the work they're doing for the CT start up will benefit the rest of us outside of the Austin area. The question there is - when. Also how much, but I think it should be a big deal. I'm with you Procal- let's hope this time next month we have a nice leap forward.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal