Autopark missing from 12.3.3 for Model X refresh

rkerriik

Oct 8, 2023
It seems that autopark has disappeared from version 12.3.3 for Model X refresh. Has anyone else seen this, and any idea when it'll return?
Other than that Ver 12.3.3 is incredible, I'm using it on all my daily drives, only stopping it to park.

Reactions: supersabre

phxazcraig

Apr 4, 2024
I don't think autopoark is an FSD feature, thought it was trained on neural net. Look at the newer vision-based autopark that was released with a 2024.2 update, I think. No FSD, but Autopark.

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
I dunno. I have it on my 2024 Y LR with FSD and the same version 12.3.3 . I think a refresh X should have it too but there is a new version out that may help.

rkerriik

Oct 8, 2023
Looks like this is the answer, the early Model X refresh cars have USS.

Autopark​

We were hoping also to see improvements with the new Autopark feature, or see it expanded to vehicles with ultrasonic sensors (USS), but it looks like Tesla was focused on bringing FSD v12 to additional vehicles with this update.

Vehicles with USS are not only waiting on the new Autopark but also the new high-fidelity park assist that was rolled out to vehicles without USS late last year.

In December, Tesla's Autopilot lead, Ashok Elluswamy said that the feature would come to models with USS "eventually." It's possible the feature may be tied to the latest Autopark feature and users will receive both at the same time.

Reactions: RNHurt

EVSteveA

Jan 19, 2023
Looks like this is the answer, the early Model X refresh cars have USS.

Autopark​

We were hoping also to see improvements with the new Autopark feature, or see it expanded to vehicles with ultrasonic sensors (USS), but it looks like Tesla was focused on bringing FSD v12 to additional vehicles with this update.

Vehicles with USS are not only waiting on the new Autopark but also the new high-fidelity park assist that was rolled out to vehicles without USS late last year.

In December, Tesla's Autopilot lead, Ashok Elluswamy said that the feature would come to models with USS "eventually." It's possible the feature may be tied to the latest Autopark feature and users will receive both at the same time.
It’s now got to be close to illegal to not supply New Autopark to those that have paid for EAP it was ok saying it’s not available and agreeing but to not supply something that is available is something to consider legal action against

Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

supersabre

Apr 13, 2024
It seems that autopark has disappeared from version 12.3.3 for Model X refresh. Has anyone else seen this, and any idea when it'll return?
Other than that Ver 12.3.3 is incredible, I'm using it on all my daily drives, only stopping it to park.
On April 7, v12.3.2.1 downloaded on to my Model S. My first v12! On April 9, I drove through the Home Depot parking lot and saw all these parking places marked on the display. As directed I used the left rotary thumb knob and marked one of the spaces and we backed into one of the spaces.. it had to make a second try to get lined up, but worked well. On April 10 I woke up to another download... v12.3.3. I took a friend out to show the autopark. It didn't work. The previously brightly outlined parking spaces were dim and the thumb knob only changed the radio volume and the windshield wiper. I guess someone jumped the gun at Tesla, but it looks like this next autopark should actually work.