Where is FSD v14.3?

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
It has been a few weeks now since the initial release of FSD v14.3, and there have been a few "dot" updates since then. My question is, what is going on? Why is this rollout so slow and weird? For example, if you visit the TeslaFi software tracker, there are currently way more Cybertrucks, Model Ys, and Models S/X than Model 3s on the latest 2026.2.9.10 with FSD 14.3.2 versions. What gives? I'm not on any other social media platforms like X, Facebook, etc. to really know if things are happening that I'm unaware of.
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
Good question!
My GF's 2024 RWD LR 3 is getting it today and my 2026 S got it already. 14.3.2 and 2026.2.9.10.whatever. Seems VERY solid. That said- I would have been happy to wait for that spring update to be combined with it.
I pretty much get my FSD info from here too, some YT channels but that doesn't really tell you what's going on for the rest of us. Those guys are usually testers before we get it.
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
Good question!
My GF's 2024 RWD LR 3 is getting it today and my 2026 S got it already. 14.3.2 and 2026.2.9.10.whatever. Seems VERY solid. That said- I would have been happy to wait for that spring update to be combined with it.
I pretty much get my FSD info from here too, some YT channels but that doesn't really tell you what's going on for the rest of us. Those guys are usually testers before we get it.
I guess I'm just unlucky at this point. I watched today's rollout come and go but didn't receive the update on my 2024 AWD LR 3. The advanced update is checked in my settings, and I have strong WiFi connectivity at home, so I guess my VIN hasn't been in the selected pool so far? Guess, I should just be more patient.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard