Tesla should add parking assist as standard

Ejvind

New member
Oct 2, 2022
28
13
3
Today, many other vehichles have this as a standard feature, so think Tesla should add this to standard or at least offer it as a standalone product for a fair amoun, maybe even include in the monthly online connection
 

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
Tesla is aggressively promoting either FSD or nothing at all. I do think they should reintroduce another form of EAP. Navigate on Autopilot is garbage and I won’t use it ever again, lane changes, Autopark, and Actually Smart Summon are genuinely useful and should be accessible without having to pay the full $8,000 or $99 a month.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RNHurt

Ejvind

New member
Oct 2, 2022
28
13
3
Tesla is aggressively promoting either FSD or nothing at all. I do think they should reintroduce another form of EAP. Navigate on Autopilot is garbage and I won’t use it ever again, lane changes, Autopark, and Actually Smart Summon are genuinely useful and should be accessible without having to pay the full $8,000 or $99 a month.
Totally agree, the software for autopark should be Standard like on Skoda EV and many others or at least payable for. E.g 500$ or a part of premium connectivity
 
  • Like
Reactions: RNHurt

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
765
755
93
I agree that they really need to address not only Autopilot's shortcomings, but also introduce certain features as optional single feature purchases. I personally would love it if it were possible to purchase Autopark and Smart Summon as individual features separate from FSD.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR