Tesla just dropped FSD monthly subscription price from $199 to $99!

raldrich

Apr 12, 2024
I figured that it was a joke, but I see that the Tesla app now shows that the subscription price for FSD is now $99 instead of $199. Do you suppose this is a mistake? Could it mean that they will drop lifetime to $6000?

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
I figured that it was a joke, but I see that the Tesla app now shows that the subscription price for FSD is now $99 instead of $199. Do you suppose this is a mistake? Could it mean that they will drop lifetime to $6000?
It's definitely not a mistake, but it's not clear whether Tesla is just testing the waters or if this will be the permanent price of FSD. If it becomes permanent then Tesla would have to lower the price of buying FSD outright, as I don't see anyone making that purchase.

Andal

Apr 17, 2024
Possibly a slap in the face for those who bought FSD years ago and haven't received nearly anything in return:(.
But such a price drop is not uncommon at Tesla, the price of the Model S has suddenly dropped by 30k several times in history.
In any case, you now really get value for money. What you see in the FSD videos is very impressive.

Unfortunately I'm in Germany, so I'll be waiting a long time for FSD. At least I hope that Summon in Enhanced Autopilot (which I have) will be available again soon.

Last edited: