Stuck on 2022.20.19...

swigley

Dec 12, 2022
Unlike others MYLR w/FSD doesn't appear to be stuck trying to download anything. However, I had been getting regular updates but now nothing since 2022.20.19 came out. it looks as though most with FSD have been updated to 36.20. Anyone else stuck on FSD 2.4? if you were stuck, did you get any helpful advice on how to move forward

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Unlike others MYLR w/FSD doesn't appear to be stuck trying to download anything. However, I had been getting regular updates but now nothing since 2022.20.19 came out. it looks as though most with FSD have been updated to 36.20. Anyone else stuck on FSD 2.4? if you were stuck, did you get any helpful advice on how to move forward
It happened to us as well. You’ll definitely want to open up a service request in the tesla app.

Just let them know the version you’re on and that you think a recent update may have failed for your vehicle. They’ll get you on 2022.36.20.

Reactions: swigley

swigley

Dec 12, 2022
It happened to us as well. You’ll definitely want to open up a service request in the tesla app.

Just let them know the version you’re on and that you think a recent update may have failed for your vehicle. They’ll get you on 2022.36.20.
I did just that and they pushed out the update within the hour. It took a long time and initially looked to be stuck at 50% but it did finish downloading. I'll wait to install when we're back home in the event there are issues. Thanks again!

GHsCrunch

Dec 13, 2022
Re: Safety Score hits. Do you have any? I had 1, until 2022.36.20/10.69.11.2 & now got 4 in the first week. FSD wouldn’t release the wheel unless I immediately up the right stalk on warnings. Hard yanking the wheel disengaged but would still give me a hit. I’ve read that the next (holiday?) sw will reset hits back to 0.