I dunno if it is the data that has gotten worse, but the nav decisions seem to have slipped IMO. Some weird stuff too, like turning a block early causing me to encounter 2 stop signs vs one. Another behavior I have seen is the car missing the correct driveway entrance at my house, where it used to get it right every single time. Then there are some really wonky alternate routes as options that didn't show up before.
The 'routing' algorithm seems behind the actual driving algorithm as far as maturity goes. My car stops for school busses, emergency vehicles, no-turn-on-red and all kinds of other stuff better than most people at this point.
I think it's worth starting to take pictures of the navigation issues and posting them as they happen. Maybe we can even report them directly to Tesla somehow? Though I'm sure they get enough of that through X (formerly Twitter).
That said, just today I had a really weird occurrence where the car for some reason decided to do a complete reroute or at least displayed it but didn't follow it. Mind you, I have gone down this road hundreds of times before with no issue, but as of the latest 2026.2.9.3 update, for some reason the car will think that a turn that is directly in front of it and is legally doable does not exist. Instead, it switches the navigation to about 1 mile down the road, where it displays it making a U-turn and then making a left turn to the exact road I could have just made a right turn at.
I've also encountered the same driveway issues you have as well, where before it would easily find my driveway and at least attempt to park in it (facing the wrong way or not pulling in fully); it now goes across the street or to my neighbor's driveway instead. What is even weirder is that for some reason it will switch my parking preference from driveway to street parking all on its own. Maybe it has to do with how often you cancel its parking at a certain location? I really don't know, but it is frustrating because I tend to cancel it due to it not backing into my driveway or pulling into my carport. But I only cancel it once I am directly in front of my home already.
Another weird occurrence (probably has nothing to do with FSD or navigation) is that once I arrive at a destination and allow it to park, it will automatically kick me out of my driving profile, switch to the easy entry profile, and reset the trip computer as if it is my first drive. It doesn't do this if I cancel its parking procedure and finish the parking myself.