Missing heated steering wheel icon

arthur

Apr 8, 2023
A few weeks ago I noticed the heated steering wheel symbol, which used to appear next to the heated seat symbol, is missing from the main screen. It can still be found in the ventilation window. It's still functioning but I liked seeing what the wheel was doing when on "Auto". I've rebooted the screen multiple times. Has anyone else observed this issue? (2021 MY LR FSD version 2023..27.7)

Roadrunner

Aug 19, 2023
For one-touch access to commonly used apps and controls, you can customize what appears in the My Apps area on the bottom line of the touchscreen:
Enter customization mode by pressing and holding any app or control button in the My Apps area. Tap the app launcher (7) if this area is empty.
Drag any app, heated seats, steering whell etc., or control button from the app tray to the My Apps area on the bottom line.

Attachments

• skærm.PNG
    skærm.PNG
    395.3 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: RNHurt

arthur

Apr 8, 2023
For one-touch access to commonly used apps and controls, you can customize what appears in the My Apps area on the bottom line of the touchscreen:
Enter customization mode by pressing and holding any app or control button in the My Apps area. Tap the app launcher (7) if this area is empty.
Drag any app, heated seats, steering whell etc., or control button from the app tray to the My Apps area on the bottom line.
Thanks! As it turned out, I stumbled upon the app and realized it was part of an upgrade — all I had to do was drag it back into the empty My Apps area, just as you described.