Frustrating wiper controls.

Y-Guy

Dec 10, 2022
I'm sure many Tesla owners would agree that the current version of the Auto wiper function is unacceptable until Tesla fixes the problem. When the wipers are on Auto, they often either wipe too fast when it's hardly raining or not fast enough when there's a downpour. I suggest that on the "Cards" display, have the wipers available until not needed, rather than pressing and holding the button each time to display and make your selection. Having it accessible at a glance would be safer and available anytime. -GD

Reactions: RNHurt

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Which firmware is your car on? I’ve found it fine after 2023.44.30.8 or something like that. Still not perfect, but your idea of keeping the card there would work.

Jaymc

Aug 5, 2023
How about being able to utilize the wipers in the same manner as changing songs on your phone (pressing the left scroll wheel to the right.) This would be great in the Pacific NW (in USA) where it varies how the rain falls throughout the day.

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
I always thought the wipers on my MY were just fine; no problems at all. I had no idea what everyone was complaining about. Then I traded the MY for my MX (same year) and the wipers are just horrible. I"m not sure what the difference is but now I understand what people were complaining about, unfortunately.