Dye Transfer on White Seats

Gonzo J

Nov 16, 2022
Hello,
Any solutions to the Dye transfer issue on White seats. We have had ouor Tesla 3 for 2 1/2 years and the dye transfer has started. Any soluion to get it out, becease I have tried multiple cleaners and nothing has worked. Any help appreciated
Thanks
Gonzo

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
I’ve read suggestions for this, chances are you have tried them already- first baby wipes. We have Kirkland baby wipes that seem to take care of a LOT of stuff in the car.
Second- Those Mr. Clean magic erasers. There are plenty of people who chime in saying these are basically a super-fine sandpaper. Others say they work and haven’t seen anything bad. Once you find something to get the color out look into ceramic coating the seats. I did that myself, so far so good :) 2+ years. I’m not even sure I did a decent job putting it on.

Gonzo J

Nov 16, 2022
I did Ceramic Coating about 2 weeks after we got car, so the transfer is minimal, but there. I have tried the baby wipes and can’t get it out. Also have used Chemical Brothers Inner Cleaner, Car Guys Super Cleaner and Tri-Clean by Gtechniq and nothing. Probably going to take it to professional because scared to use Magic Sponge

Delgado

Apr 12, 2023
I did Ceramic Coating about 2 weeks after we got car, so the transfer is minimal, but there. I have tried the baby wipes and can’t get it out. Also have used Chemical Brothers Inner Cleaner, Car Guys Super Cleaner and Tri-Clean by Gtechniq and nothing. Probably going to take it to professional because scared to use Magic Sponge. Next time I will definitely contact emop for better results.
Never heard of ceramic coating but if it is the wayout then I will also order white seats. The fact that they can get dirty deterred me from buying them but if it is not a problem anymore then it is great.

Last edited: