Discuss: The Biggest Features Tesla Has Added Over the Years With Software Updates

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
768
92
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
Santa mode was huge-Tesla bot Santa-the jingles tunes, everything on the display adopts a X-mas theme: candy canes, elves, point settas, bows,etc.

-UI-full screen, shapes,3D images,colors,etc

-Hidden Easter eggs-love them.

-Fireplace-wish we could choose different ones

-Dog mode-we need colors and wraps for dogs

-Service mode is totally cool.

-AI Grok-still needs more access to controls.

-Banish-where have u been ?

-Summon rocked

-still no voice commands to roll down windows.

-drop a pin on map was cool.

-customization of ambient lighting needed.

-still need a preconditioning tab.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RNHurt

RNHurt

Well-known member
Sep 17, 2022
448
358
63
Kentucky
I just wish that some of these updates were applied to legacy vehicles as well. The 2025 MY that I have as a loaner has a LARGE TEXT mode! Damn it! I've been wanting that in my Tesla vehicles for years and now I discover that they did add it, just not for me! 😡
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

Chipmik

New member
Sep 14, 2022
5
0
1
No mention of "Vision"...Quite funny as this for sure is the biggest OTA ever made? Oh...It completely ruined the driving experience of HW3 cars you say....Oh boy...