Discuss: Tesla's Maintenance Summary: Tesla's Digital Service Records

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
This reminds me- I'm 'bout due for a tire rotation. I don't think there are notifications for that IIRC. Seems like something I'd like to have, a notification on my phone app saying - 6500 miles have passed and you should rotate your tires. Maybe I need to turn that on somewhere.
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
This reminds me- I'm 'bout due for a tire rotation. I don't think there are notifications for that IIRC. Seems like something I'd like to have, a notification on my phone app saying - 6500 miles have passed and you should rotate your tires. Maybe I need to turn that on somewhere.
I just set one of my trip readings to a tire rotation reading, and when it hits 5000 miles I rotate my tires. I feel 6500 miles is a bit too long between rotations. Plus it's not like it is expensive or anything, and I just plan it around a Costco run since that is usually where I get them rotated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard