Discuss: Tesla's European FSD Rollout Speeds Up With Belgium Approval

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,474
408
83

davx

New member
Nov 16, 2024
13
6
3
Toulon, France
It would be great to get a current map of FSD deployment as a stable article, that people could refer to. I suspect deployment will only accelerate -- and not only in Europe -- so you should move quickly to become that reference point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
768
758
93
It would be great to get a current map of FSD deployment as a stable article, that people could refer to. I suspect deployment will only accelerate -- and not only in Europe -- so you should move quickly to become that reference point.
They did actually do something like this in an article: https://www.notateslaapp.com/news/4249/tesla-reveals-full-list-of-countries-pending-fsd-approval

But I agree that an interactive map that shows where it is approved and to what extent would be even better.