Discuss: Tesla's 2025 Holiday Update Release Notes (2025.44.25.1)

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,457
408
83
Tesla software update 2025.44.25.1 includes Grok with Navigation Commands (Beta), Tesla Photobooth, Dog Mode Live Activity on iOS, Dashcam Viewer Update, Santa Mode Updates, Light Show Update, Paint Shop, Navigation Improvements, Automatic HOV Lanes Routing, Supercharger Site Maps, Phone Left On Wireless Charger, Save Charge Limit by Location, SpaceX Docking Simulator, Minor Updates. View Release Notes
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
766
755
93
I was hoping to see some more updates to Spotify specifically. For example, the ability to use the “DJ” function, lossless quality streaming, the ability to use Spotify’s shuffling options, etc. these are some of the things that Spotify has in the app on a smartphone but not in the car. I would have also would have liked to see some updates to the in car browser, maybe with a dedicated browser like brave browser.
 

Legendary

Member
Sep 15, 2022
69
51
18
Can someone who installed the update tell me what changed on the Spotify app ?
The page system was quite handy for playlists containing a lot of sounds, and apparently they removed this system. Did they find a better system than the pages (like being able to use the small elevator to navigate quickly) or is it just back to square 1 with an endless scroll ?
I do have a very hefty playlist and I'm really not willing to scroll endlessly just to see the bottom of my playlist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR