Discuss: Tesla Updates Model 3/Y in U.S. With 16" Screen, Faster 0-60 & More

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,450
407
83

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,094
824
113
Nice. I wonder how much of a PITA it is for the coders to change the UI to 16:9 from 16:10? I know the interior changes won't be universally appreciated as some like the gray, but I like the dark stuff. Particularly because I somehow always got smudges on the light gray.

The performance boost is pretty substantial! I'm pretty sure my last Y had a 0-60 time around 4.2 seconds with the boost, wonder if there is still a 'boost' available. Good to see perks and no price increases.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
762
752
93
I don't get why these newer models are getting this performance boost, while owners of basically all the cars after 2024 have been patiently waiting for that add‑on to become available.