Discuss: Tesla Updates App to v4.51.1: Adds FSD Gift Card

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
Except it doesn't offer a FSD gift card purchase option
“This app update adds support for gifting a one-month subscription to FSD. While the shop item isn’t live yet, you can now search for ‘gift‘ and see a result that shows ‘One Month Full Self-Driving (Supervised) Gift Card.’”
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

LenF

New member
Apr 13, 2023
18
13
3
I may have missed it, but I don't see a search option anywhere. I tried Tesla Assist under the Service tab, but it says there is no way to provide the fsd gift. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
1. make sure your app is updated.


2. to find it, you have to go to the shop.


3. to get there, in the tesla app, first click the three horizontal lines on the top right of your screen.


4. then, below "my products" and above "discover," you will see "shop."


5. after clicking "shop," look in the top right corner where you will see a search bar.


6. after clicking that, type in "gift," and that is how you find it.
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
I didn’t see a thread for the 4.45.1.5 version that I have on my phone so I’ll drop this here-
Just noticed that while at home with my car parked in the garage there’s an arrow next to the location and a distance. If I twist the phone the arrow continues to point at my car. When did that happen? The car was pretty much straight ahead of me so I didn’t notice the arrow being a live compass until I moved the phone. Pretty cool.