Discuss: Tesla Updates App to v4.50.5: Add New Charging Menu, Hints at New Model S Efficiency Package and More

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,454
408
83
Tesla app update 4.50.5 includes New Charging Menu, Support for New Marine Blue Color, New Model S Efficiency Package, Powerwall & Wall Connector Release Notes. View Release Notes
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
765
755
93
I don't know if you guys noticed this, but they also added a new message that appears if you open the app and are near a supercharger. Don't know if it is new or not. When I saw it, it gave me the option to report a problem, and rate the supercharger.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
I don't know if you guys noticed this, but they also added a new message that appears if you open the app and are near a supercharger. Don't know if it is new or not. When I saw it, it gave me the option to report a problem, and rate the supercharger.
i think that was something we already had
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
810
94
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
The app itself needs a refresh to reflect the charging station on the main screen. They should place a tiny charger unit on our phone app.

Also on vehicle main screen,do we really need the vertical green bar any more, kind of silly to have a redundancy.