Discuss: Tesla Updates App to v4.23, Hints at Apple AirPlay, Introduces New Icon

Cthulhus

Jul 14, 2023
Hello,
I see that : "now can now change or update a Wall Connector's schedule to restrict charging to a specific time window directly through the Tesla app. You no longer need to connect to the Wall Connector directly to change the schedule or other Wall Connector options."

And : available : worldwide

But, I have a Tesla Model 3 with a Wall Connector Gen3 (all up to date) but I don't know how to the that ... I'm living in France. I don't see any option on my Tesla App (iOS)

Thanks for your help !

CJL

Jan 7, 2023
Just loaded new Tesla app 4.23 and reset driver profile settings for my 2023 MYP. FYI... most of the setting remained but not all. Seating position, mirrors and steering wheel positions lost. Being able to see all cameras at same time in last update has never worked, still not working. Cabin Overheat Protection also has never worked but will test today with new app update.

Cthulhus

Jul 14, 2023
Just loaded new Tesla app 4.23 and reset driver profile settings for my 2023 MYP. FYI... most of the setting remained but not all. Seating position, mirrors and steering wheel positions lost. Being able to see all cameras at same time in last update has never worked, still not working. Cabin Overheat Protection also has never worked but will test today with new app update.

Tried but not change... Where are you going in the app in order to see that Wall Connector's page ?

CJL

Jan 7, 2023
Tried but not change... Where are you going in the app in order to see that Wall Connector's page ?
I use a Mobile Charger at home with a 240v outlet in my garage. I have always been able to adjust the charging schedule time, limit and amps with my iOS phone app under "Schedule".

SRQ-Marc

Dec 11, 2022
On App v 4.23.6 and still no Wall Connector. Not a big deal, but why advertise it on v4.23 if it doesn't exist.

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
On App v 4.23.6 and still no Wall Connector. Not a big deal, but why advertise it on v4.23 if it doesn't exist.

It looks like this is limited to the UK at the moment. We'll update the release notes to reflect this. Hopefully Tesla expands it soon!