Discuss: Tesla Update 2026.2.3 - Release Notes

RNHurt

Well-known member
Sep 17, 2022
450
359
63
Kentucky
I've noticed that the Climate Control from my phone doesn't seem to do exactly what I think it should be doing. Like, when I pre-heat the car and turn everything on but the seat is still cold when I get in. I'm not really sure if it's just me or I'm doing something wrong or something is broken somewhere. The seat still heats up, it just doesn't seem to want to do so when I call for it on my phone (sometimes). 🤷‍♂️
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
834
97
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
Same here, I tried retapping app seat heat icons-does nothing when defrost is on or just heating car to like 72 degrees-get inside car nope steering wheel & seat not on ?. Could be low power tab cause ?.
 

RNHurt

Well-known member
Sep 17, 2022
450
359
63
Kentucky
Just yesterday I turned on CC before going out (because it was 11°F) and turned on the seat and steering wheel heat. I checked the app a few minutes later and it displayed blowing cold air and the interior was 78°F. I seriously doubt the temp was that high and when I got in the car several minutes later the seat heater was set to 1 and the steering wheel heat was off. It feels like my car is gaslighting me!

Additionally, the legacy MX and MS vehicles have been getting very few updates and with their recent cancellation I can't see the problem getting any better.