Discuss: Tesla Update 2026.14.6.10 - Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,431
406
83
Tesla software update 2026.14.6.10 (FSD 14.3.4) includes FSD (Supervised) v14.3.4, Actually Smart Summon, Full Self-Driving (Supervised). View Release Notes
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
Oh wow, it feels like I was just talking to someone about how most of my disengagements are still beginning/end of drive scenarios and that the majority of those disengagements have to do with whether the car backs in or goes front in (aside from parking in specialty parking when not allowed).

So this line, "Parking options now display on the map when arriving at your destination. (Added in FSD v14.3.4)" really intrigues me, and I hope to see it in one of the upcoming videos. Hopefully it isn't the same parking selections we already had, and instead it is actual parking options.
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
To my extreme disappointment, it does appear that the "parking options" is just the same old menu that we had before but slightly reworked, and it pops up at your destination automatically. A nice quality-of-life improvement, but overall I was hoping for actual parking options.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,431
406
83
To my extreme disappointment, it does appear that the "parking options" is just the same old menu that we had before but slightly reworked, and it pops up at your destination automatically. A nice quality-of-life improvement, but overall I was hoping for actual parking options.
Yeah, unfortunately, that's all it is, at least for now. I imagine Tesla is noticing that many of the disenagements are due to parking. Once they implement parking options thoroughly, like in some of the mock-ups we shared, then I think we'll see much fewer disengagements.