Discuss: Tesla Update 2025.38.9.5 (FSD V14.2) Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
Tesla software update 2025.38.9.5 (FSD 14.2) includes FSD (Supervised) v14.2, Arrival Options, Speed Profiles, UI Improvements, Brake Confirm, Full Self-Driving (Supervised), Tron Mode, 3D Buildings, Satellite View, Dashcam Viewer Updates, Side Cameras Recording, New Scroll Wheel Functions, Grok (Beta), Onboarding Guide, Minor Updates. View Release Notes
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Maybe I'm alone here, but the driving part of SFSD is to the point of polishing. For me the MOST frustrating part is the trip planning. Some really stupid routing choices constantly frustrate me. That and signaling too early which should be an easy fix.
At least the 14.1.7 version is no longer parking across the street from my house when it gets home, it pulled into my driveway and stopped in front of the garage that opened for it. So close :) . Weird thing is- approaching my house from the other side the car backed into the garage completely. Totally unexpected, I will have to see if that happens again. Of course- my charger is on the left side of the garage, so pulling straight in is preferred.
I see 'parking spot selection and parking' is listed as an upcoming improvement, so that may be what I am looking for to fix this.
I watched Ananto's 14.2 video, some nice smoothness and decision making when driving but sounds like sensible routing is still a ways off.