Discuss: Tesla Update 2025.38.8.5 (FSD V14.1.5) Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
Tesla software update 2025.38.8.5 (FSD 14.1.5) includes FSD (Supervised) v14.1.5, Arrival Options, Speed Profiles, UI Improvements, Brake Confirm, Full Self-Driving (Supervised). View Release Notes
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
I'm hoping that this is the version that really smooths things out. Especially now that they have more data from the fleet.
 

moortime

Member
Aug 14, 2023
80
58
18
Eastham Massachusetts
Ok so I have the new update in my 2023 XLR
14.1.4 big changes so I am ok with some im not so sure about other things.
So first no more setting speed . You now have pre made profiles from Chill to mad max. Each has a pre made speed and driving style.
Overall better than before.
BUT
divided highway with a guard rail between the lanes ....
If an ambulance is going the other way the car puts on directional and pulls over and slows down.
I have found it trying to slow down when leafs blow in front of the car.
I have had to grab the wheel a few times when it does a quick turn like it's trying to dodge something.
So yes it works ok but something is up with it.
WARNING
In MA on the news they showed a Tesla drive by a school bus with lights flashing, the drive was stopped and said the car was driving. So the next day I saw a school bus with lights flashing in front of me so I tried my car. Yes I had to stop the car it would have drove by the bus.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RNHurt

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
The 14.1.5 build is only for the Cyber Truck right now. From what Chuck Cook has seen (he has videos on YouTube) that jittery behavior is better. Not the best at parking yet, and in Florida where he is there aren’t leafs to test the truck’s reaction :) . Looks like a good build, hope it addresses the driving around leaf piles issues Too.