Discuss: Tesla Update 2025.32.8.5 (FSD Supervised V14.1.1) Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
Tesla software update 2025.32.8.6 (FSD 14.1.1) includes FSD (Supervised) v14.1.1, Arrival Options, Speed Profiles, UI Improvements, Brake Confirm, Full Self-Driving (Supervised). View Release Notes
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
That's awesome and really quick update. Wonder what they improved, hopefully it has to do with the brake stabbing issue and indecisive lane changes we have been seeing in videos. I've already seen some comments saying that we wouldn't be getting another update for 2 months, boy were they wrong. Good work Tesla, let's keep the quick updates rolling.
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
That was quick, but do keep in mind it went from 14.1 To 14.1.1 so I’d take that as a sign of a very minor update. Still, part of this new system of FSD development is supposed to be quicker turnaround with updates, right? I see Sawyer Merritt has a vid up with this one already, might be worth 28 minutes of our time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
That was quick, but do keep in mind it went from 14.1 To 14.1.1 so I’d take that as a sign of a very minor update. Still, part of this new system of FSD development is supposed to be quicker turnaround with updates, right? I see Sawyer Merritt has a vid up with this one already, might be worth 28 minutes of our time.
I already watched a few videos of the update. It seems that they were trying to address the main concerns for v14.1 but didn't address them fully. Most of the videos I've seen the users are still complaining about the braking issue, but they do note that it is less aggressive than before. They also mention that they haven't noticed the same lane indecisiveness being as aggressive as before, but it is still present to a minor degree. I would imagine (hopefully) that there is probably one or two more updates before it starts going out to more people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
I already watched a few videos of the update. It seems that they were trying to address the main concerns for v14.1 but didn't address them fully. Most of the videos I've seen the users are still complaining about the braking issue, but they do note that it is less aggressive than before. They also mention that they haven't noticed the same lane indecisiveness being as aggressive as before, but it is still present to a minor degree. I would imagine (hopefully) that there is probably one or two more updates before it starts going out to more people.
Yes, that's what I am guessing too. I wonder if that .1.1 update addressed something ELSE and it's a placebo effect for the stabbing and indecisive lane changing :)