Discuss: Tesla Update 2025.32.8.10 (FSD Supervised V14.1.2) Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,454
408
83
Tesla software update 2025.32.8.10 includes FSD (Supervised) v14.1.2, Arrival Options, Speed Profiles, UI Improvements, Brake Confirm, Full Self-Driving (Supervised). View Release Notes
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
765
755
93
I honestly can’t believe this is the feature they were excited to showcase. I for sure thought it would be banish, but I guess it’s a good thing they didn’t release it, especially if it was going to be incomplete.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
The last thing I need is more aggressive driving modes. Give me back the ability to cap the amount over the speed limit please. The answer isn't to get my car to drive like other bad drivers, rather get those drivers slowing down and becoming more law abiding. Like the NHSTA stop everyone complains about.
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
765
755
93
The last thing I need is more aggressive driving modes. Give me back the ability to cap the amount over the speed limit please. The answer isn't to get my car to drive like other bad drivers, rather get those drivers slowing down and becoming more law abiding. Like the NHSTA stop everyone complains about.
I agree, and this is where I envy our European friends. I find that traffic enforcement in the US is, well, not enforced at all or on extremely rare occasions. What happened to pulling people over for speeding, improper turns and lane changes, or even basic things like not having a working tail light or headlight. In my state/city, I even frequently see cops braking traffic laws by speeding or weaving in and out of traffic, and sometimes even abusing their emergency lights to get through traffic or traffic lights. It's kind of crazy, and it lends to why insurance rates are so high. Between that and the number of uninsured drivers, I just really wish we had more traffic law enforcement instead of all these dumb cameras that don't really seem to accomplish much of anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
I honestly can’t believe this is the feature they were excited to showcase. I for sure thought it would be banish, but I guess it’s a good thing they didn’t release it, especially if it was going to be incomplete.
i was honestly so underwhelmed, when i went to see the release notes and saw it was just mad max i was frustrated. why do we need to go that fast? how about bringing back max speed cap? or extend the range of A.S.S? something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
I agree, and this is where I envy our European friends. I find that traffic enforcement in the US is, well, not enforced at all or on extremely rare occasions. What happened to pulling people over for speeding, improper turns and lane changes, or even basic things like not having a working tail light or headlight. In my state/city, I even frequently see cops braking traffic laws by speeding or weaving in and out of traffic, and sometimes even abusing their emergency lights to get through traffic or traffic lights. It's kind of crazy, and it lends to why insurance rates are so high. Between that and the number of uninsured drivers, I just really wish we had more traffic law enforcement instead of all these dumb cameras that don't really seem to accomplish much of anything.
i wholeheartedly agree. i read an article the other day where a woman in her Tesla was pulled over by the police, and the officer claimed she skidded her tires accelerating so fast at a stop light, which wasn’t true at all. 1. because she was using FSD and 2. she was behind a semi-truck, which she proceeded to show him on the dashcam when he then claimed he just wanted to talk about the car… huh????? policing traffic is actually a joke, especially here in California, where the cops have huge egos and only pull people over when they have a nice car or if they just feel like it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
765
755
93
I've been watching a few of the FSD 14.1.2 test videos from the usual early access testers, and to me, it is honestly looking like a solid build so far. I think this might be the one that start going out to more people. Most of the previous issues seem to have been fixed, and the only main issues I can tell so far is the problem with the emergency vehicle handling (where it will pull over or stop when it doesn't need to). But I think that is a training and data issue, so it might take a bit longer to fix that. Maybe we start seeing it go to more people next week, with a larger release maybe even a week after that? Here's to hoping, I guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
The consensus seems to be that MadMax is smooth, fast but safe. Great, but I’m happy to NOT go more than 5 over unless Tesla wants to pay the tickets and do the traffic school classes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal