Discuss: Tesla Teases Spooky Halloween Mode, Coming Soon

VoodooPriest

Active member
Nov 26, 2022
128
181
43
I must be the only owner who has never used the "fun" features. In 5 years, I've glanced at the Toybox but haven't used any of it.
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
782
93
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
Then yr missing out-the customized lock sounds, whole newly enhanced Santa mode, tron mode rocks as do All the virtual wraps, license plates, and soon Halloween mode. Rivian has had this for years -people actually ask for this when buying the car. The fireplace alone is a cool feature-miss a little miss a lot.

Every month we get yet another bug fix-A LOT of people appreciate the extra effort the tech guys make towards the fun stuff for FREE.

Halloween mode rocks-name any other car on the planet in the entire history of cars who has this. You haven’t even seen what we’re getting so how can u even say yr not interested ?
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
782
93
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
wondering if the scary car alarm might make a cameo but I hope not nor do I wish for the RETURN OF PHANTOM BRAKING. EYE could be DEAD wrong but BOO knows for sure.

This feature might actually attract single MUMMIES & DEADS into buying a Tesla from Ghost to GHOST. I'm BEHEADING OFF to starbucks for some werewolf juice.