Discuss: Tesla Teases Larger SUV Based on the Cybertruck in Recent Video

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
Unfortunately for my wallet, I would buy a “Cyber X” like @PrescottAZRichard said. When it comes to the Cybertruck, I can completely understand why people can hate it, but once you drive it? That’s a whole other story. Once I drove it, I fell in love with it, and a full-size SUV would fit in my lifestyle much better than a truck does.
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
765
755
93
I can't say I would ever purchase this, but it is still a lot more appealing than the current Cybertruck. I agree with @PrescottAZRichard and I would certainly wait until they can deliver significantly more range. Even if that means sticking a massive battery pack on the thing, it would be awesome if they had this in different variations. Like an ultra low-cost entry model around 50k to 70k, and an ultra luxury model that can cost upwards of 120k. But I don't see that happening any time soon, especially since they seemingly don't even intend to release a low cost model any time soon either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard