Discuss: Tesla Starts Rolling Out FSD (Supervised) in the Netherlands

joe_apxc

Well-known member
Feb 20, 2024
276
252
63
Unbelievable! Its actually finally happening. Can't wait until my EU country also approves the Exemption from Dutch's RDW! Exciting times ahead 🤘🏻
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
765
755
93
I can't wait to start seeing videos coming out of the EU and how FSD handles their unique road layouts. I imagine that we will see Bjorn be one of the first to make a video about FSD.
 
  • Like
Reactions: joe_apxc

joe_apxc

Well-known member
Feb 20, 2024
276
252
63
I can't wait to start seeing videos coming out of the EU and how FSD handles their unique road layouts. I imagine that we will see Bjorn be one of the first to make a video about FSD.
For sure! I am interested in how good the HW3 FSD will do in my area where you can encounter streets with no lane markings at all, and a lot of mountain driving is near. I will for sure test some tricky roads because im just curious :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

joe_apxc

Well-known member
Feb 20, 2024
276
252
63
Also, i will be (for other reasons) in the Netherlands from 14. to 17. May - if its not approved in my country by then, maybe i am able to test it on my car when i'm there :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal