Discuss: Tesla Starts Offering Customers FSD Rides in Europe

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
Tesla launches FSD Supervised ride-along events in Italy, Germany, and France. Customers can experience FSD from the passenger seat ahead of the 2026 rollout.… Read More
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
This is fantastic! Butts in seats is the best form of advertising and convincing people on purchases. I know a few people personally that were entirely against EVs a year or two ago, and now are proud owners of at least 1 Tesla or other EV. They didn't believe it would fit their lifestyle or that it would be too much of a change for them. That was until I lent one of them my Model 3 for a few days while I was on a trip, and the other I just recommended they rent one to try. Needless to say, they are both happy with their purchases. FSD is much the same, and people truly don't realize what is happening in this space. To the point that until recently, someone thought that their car also had FSD, but what they were actually referring to was your standard adaptive cruise control and lane keep assist. Getting people to actually try FSD first hand with someone there to guide you is a great way of removing uncertainty, and providing enough confidence with someone familiar with the software.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR