Discuss: Tesla Simplifies Suspension Controls for 2026 Model S and Model X

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
i can’t be the only one who hates this, can i? why would they do something like this once again? to me, it feels like removing the maximum speed on FSD and then making us use modes to control the speed instead. i just think that is so unnecessary and takes away control from users. they could at least make it an option to have the “simplified” one or the detailed one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RNHurt

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
I don’t mind it. If you have a Plaid I guess you still have access to all that.
According to Grok the 2026 S has a 1/2“ more travel than previous models on the air suspension. Not that I trust Grok too much, or any of them. That said, I’m sure Tesla could always add that ‘advanced’ option to everything.
Edit- Everything should have been everyone, but both work really. Same with phones and their settings, why not have a 'more options' button?
 
Last edited:

RNHurt

Well-known member
Sep 17, 2022
450
359
63
Kentucky
I don't think they limit this to the newer vehicles because owners of older vehicles don't like change. Limiting the change to new vehicles limits the amount of testing they have to do on older vehicles. If they changed it on all MX vehicles then they would have to do a lot more testing and that's expensive and time consuming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard