Discuss: Tesla Shares Details of Its Upcoming Wireless Charger [VIDEO]

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Sure hope this pans out. Not that I want it, I'll plug in at home, but if you're shopping or something I can see this being handy with few 'moving parts' and hopefully the simplicity of paying for charging that comes with the Tesla SC network.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RNHurt

joe_apxc

Well-known member
Feb 20, 2024
276
252
63
Agreed, personally i would not use it. It only takes a few seconds to plug it in in my garage via cable, and when i go shopping, i am doing it in my area so theres no need for a charge while shopping, as i can charge cheaper at home and at night. But i see that this is relevant for the Cybercab/Robovan Plans
 
  • Like
Reactions: RNHurt

RNHurt

Well-known member
Sep 17, 2022
450
359
63
Kentucky
This might also be attractive for hotels. Less equipment to damage or leave lying on the ground. Just pull into a spot and park for the night and have a fully "fueled" car ready to go in the morning.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard