Discuss: Tesla Releases FSD V14.1.1 to Address Tester Feedback

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
I’ve watched a few vids on this new build - Whole Mars had a pull over for no reason (as if it was seeing an emergency vehicle), he also had some routing weirdness, indecisive lane change and stabbing are a little better but not gone. Still work to be done, and I’m happy to wait for .1.2 or even .2 before getting an update At this point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
I’ve watched a few vids on this new build - Whole Mars had a pull over for no reason (as if it was seeing an emergency vehicle), he also had some routing weirdness, indecisive lane change and stabbing are a little better but not gone. Still work to be done, and I’m happy to wait for .1.2 or even .2 before getting an update At this point.
I recall seeing another Whole Mars video where it also pulled over at night for a disco ball in a store that was visible from the street. Overall, it seems that the emergency pull-over feature is either not fully fleshed out or has a lot of cases where it can have false positives. It makes me wonder what would happen if someone was behind you, and they just started to flash their headlights, as some people tend to do when they want you to speed up or make you aware of something. I think we are for sure at least another 2 updates away from getting this to go public at this point, maybe early November. Unless, Tesla is going to take a bit more time for this next update to actually iron out more of the bugs and small issues.