Discuss: Tesla Model Y Becomes First EV to Hit 100,000 Registrations in Norway

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,474
408
83

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
768
758
93
I can totally understand "Y" (see what I did there?) it's so popular. Just yesterday I took my Model 3 in to have the windshield replaced due to a warrantied stress crack. They gave me the new 2026 Model Y Standard RWD (non-premium) as a loaner for the day. Even though it is the absolute lowest trim level of the Model Y, it was still so great even compared to my Model 3. I for sure would want the premium version just to get things like the cooled seats, rear display, and glass roof, but even so, it is still a great car without those things. I'd dare say it is probably even better than the Model 3 in some aspects (other than the obvious space benefits). All I could really ask for in that car to improve it further is probably something like slightly softer suspension and a bigger battery for longer range. If they gave the Model Y something like 380 to 430 miles of total range, that car would easily be a no-brainer over many other options.