Discuss: Tesla Model 3 Plunges 300 Feet Off Cliff, Passengers Survive

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
This really gives me more confidence in the safety of our family's Model 3. Luckily for us, we live in Florida, and the highest "cliffs" we have are often giant trash mountains or anthills.
 
  • Like
Reactions: joe_apxc

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
they need to close Mulholland at this point or do something with it. there are so many accidents there, it’s crazy. it’s literally called “the snake.”
 

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
That’s yr come back-void of any originality and they claim there’s no more human intelligence, I will refer them to yr comeback reposts, that will show them.
you double-dog dared random people on the internet to drive their cars off a cliff, and my response is void of human intelligence?
 

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
ANOTHER repost of what I posted-void of originality---YOU ever think of writing for Hallmark cards or maybe some childrens books. U can just reprint what others have written.
have you never used a forum before? i’m not reposting what you are saying; this is how you respond to another user. you reply signaling which user you are talking to.
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
768
92
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
omg Im sorry, have U seen a Doctor, sounds to be like early dimensia or some other brain injury. I mean misreading simple text and then REPOSTING OVER AND OVER AND OVER and then posting your visual error.....like an old person does when they go senile.

I ............can............type...............slow...er ...........if .........it......................helps...........U..........under.........stand.......better.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
768
92
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
omg Im sorry, have U seen a Doctor, sounds to be like early dimensia or some other brain injury. I mean misreading simple text and then REPOSTING OVER AND OVER AND OVER and then posting your visual error.....like an old person does when they go senile.

I ............can............type...............slow...er ...........if .........it......................helps...........U..........under.........stand.......better.
did U mean to type 82.............or 28. seriously Optometry has made vast improvements in the last decade.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
296
275
63
California
omg Im sorry, have U seen a Doctor, sounds to be like early dimensia or some other brain injury. I mean misreading simple text and then REPOSTING OVER AND OVER AND OVER and then posting your visual error.....like an old person does when they go senile.

I ............can............type...............slow...er ...........if .........it......................helps...........U..........under.........stand.......better.
maybe if you weren’t at war with the english language i would be able to understand you.
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
768
92
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
U too pops-and remember Forest Gump quote from an earlier post ( I wont repost it)-but something tells me U either read it incorrectly (see a doctor) or just can't remember (part of getting older.....see a pharmacist).