Discuss: Tesla Model 3 Plunges 300 Feet Off Cliff, Passengers Survive

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
Yeah... At this point. I'm taking my leave, there isn't any moderation on this website/forum. I'm not down with dealing with the wild west of forum posts and people like that guy. Let alone the fact that blocking someone is more like a suggestion, and you can still see every time they post and what they post. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. I'll stick to just using tessie and other trackers.
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
768
92
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
makes sense that you would remember forrest gump’s words so well you are just like him!!
Forest gump IF U CAN REMEMBER: was awarded congressional medal of honour, professional ping pong champion, multi-millionaire, ran from coast to coast inspired 1000’s of people, married the hot chic. Ya I’m just like Forrest in a lot of aspects. Thanks for letting my secret out.
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
768
92
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
Yeah... At this point. I'm taking my leave, there isn't any moderation on this website/forum. I'm not down with dealing with the wild west of forum posts and people like that guy. Let alone the fact that blocking someone is more like a suggestion, and you can still see every time they post and what they post. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. I'll stick to just using tessie and other trackers.
Didn’t u say that last year and boom you were back. So to quote the movie…..RUN FOREST….RUNNNNN
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
768
92
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
Yeah... At this point. I'm taking my leave, there isn't any moderation on this website/forum. I'm not down with dealing with the wild west of forum posts and people like that guy. Let alone the fact that blocking someone is more like a suggestion, and you can still see every time they post and what they post. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. I'll stick to just using tessie and other trackers.
So in your world anyone that differs from yr opinion, has a different viewpoint or responds not to your standards is either ignored or banned immediately and if u don’t get yr way you quit/run away. But not before u huff and puff your opinion then stomp away.

Hard to believe you achieved a well known member status when u can’t stand a little heat.

Go for a nice long drive……..one with cliffs, don’t worry what can go wrong, you are in a Tesla.
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
You can ignore a poster :)
Unfortunately, even when you do "ignore" a user, this website still shows their posts. It isn't a true block/ignore feature, where everything about a user is hidden like on other platforms. That said, you are absolutely right; I'm not going to let the bully win.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
Didn’t u say that last year and boom you were back. So to quote the movie…..RUN FOREST….RUNNNNN
No, I didn't actually.
So in your world anyone that differs from yr opinion, has a different viewpoint or responds not to your standards is either ignored or banned immediately and if u don’t get yr way you quit/run away. But not before u huff and puff your opinion then stomp away.

Hard to believe you achieved a well known member status when u can’t stand a little heat.

Go for a nice long drive……..one with cliffs, don’t worry what can go wrong, you are in a Tesla.
No, you are just someone who lacks the common sense you claim to have. And then when YOU get anyone who has a different and often better opinion than you or is even factually correct about a certain topic/article, you get all butthurt because you didn't think of it first, or your "common sense" didn't kick in.

It takes a real special kind of person to tell someone to drive their car off a cliff, even as a joke, after reading an article about that.

You would also imagine that with all this "common sense" you claim to have that you would realize how to use a forum and that quoting isn't copy/pasting, but I guess that takes more mental capacity than you have. It must be all that "common sense" taking up the space.

Either way, I hope you get well soon from whatever mental deficiency you possess. Careful you don't drive your car off a cliff by the way, you may have taken the article too literally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR